Considering Xero as your online accounting software provider?
Choosing accounting software for your new business venture, or transitioning from your existing software can be a daunting prospect. The most important first step is to find an accounting partner who will help ensure Xero is the right match for your business needs, both now and as your business develops. WHK has advisers all around NZ who work with many of the accounting software products available, and can assist you making this decision free of charge.
Once you have established that Xero is the way forward, then it's time to make the most of all the benefits that Xero can offer your business such as:
- Transactions automatically imported from your bank on a daily basis
- Access from anywhere as Xero goes where you go
- No installation of software, IT maintenance or upgrades required
- Transition over to Xero anytime that suits you
- Pay as you go and no upfront costs
- Safe, secure and automatically backed up
We can tailor a support package that best meets your unique needs and budget, plus importantly help you get the most out of your investment in Xero. We can provide implementation and setup (plus training) and regular ongoing support. Here are some of the options:
Cloud Basic : For simple (or confident!) users able to maintain their own accounts.
- Subscription (of the appropriate package for you)
- Annual Compliance (financial statements & tax returns)
- Phone Support (non technical software related)
Cloud Assist (includes cloud basic): For business that can handle most of the administration themselves, but would like some reassurance they are on the right track.
- Annual Meeting
- Regular review of figures to identify potential errors – are your figures accurate?
- Quarterly commentary on results/issues
Cloud Advice (includes cloud assist): For businesses looking to make the most of their accounting information and guidance from their WHK adviser.
- Regular meetings (cycle decided with you)
- Management reports (more in depth commentary)
- Comparison to budgets (reports /analysis)
Cloud Outsource (includes cloud outsource and book keeping): For businesses looking to focus on building and improving their business by outsourcing some of their back office operations.
Still unsure if Xero is the option for you? Why not find out more (free of charge!):
- Meet with a local WHK adviser to ensure Xero is the best option for you. View a demonstration of how Xero works and understand the level of support will best meet the needs and budget of your business.
- Attend one of our WHK hosted Xero seminars run throughout the country.
- Talk to some of our clients who are already using Xero.
- Have a good look through the Xero website as it is jam packed with videos showing demonstrations of how Xero works and how people are using Xero to improve their business.
Please contact a WHK adviser in a region near you for a free no obligation meeting to discuss if Xero is right for you.
Auckland: Amy Tyrrell, 09 968 8528, email
Tauranga: Paul Shakes, 07 570 3127, email
Hawkes Bay: Chris Guillemot, 06 872 9209, email, view Chris' profile
Wellington: Helen Fortune, 04 569 9069 extn 8863, email
Nelson: Leanne Anderson, 03 545 687, email, view Leanne's profile
Dunedin: Kirsty Cameron, 03 477 5790, email
Central Otago: Aaron Neilson, 03 450 1850, email view Aaron's profile
Southland: Kaye Tuffley, 03 2113386, email, view Kaye's profile
Find an Adviser
The tax changes announced in the Budget are largely positive for business. Property investors sho...